It's almost been a year since the last posting. Time flies!
I do apologize for not keeping up with the photos of Miss Asia. Long story short, it took six months for Mommyhood to feel really good. The transition from a couple with a dog to a family of three with a dog along with working from home and looking after the house and a little one was a bit overwhelming alot of the time. And it's not like Asia was a newborn -- we jumped right into having a 9 1/2 month old! And maybe (okay, I was) I was a little too optimistic about what I could do each day with Asia...
On the bright side, when I felt good again, I felt so good that I wanted another little one to add to our family...LOL!
I'll post pictures from each month until I catch up and then I'll start journalling again. Enjoy the photos!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment